The other day I came across a tweet from Billy Wingrove who is going to be working with Fernando Torres in the upcoming days.
Billy is a Football Freestyler, check out his site he really does cool stuff with the ball.
He offered to chose a couple of the questions below and ask Nando on our behalf, thanks Billy.
Nando, how long were you a Liverpool fan before you joined L.F.C.?
Does he really have a twitter account?
(I don’t think he does, but i just want to prove me mate wrong)
Can you ask Nando what he makes of Real’s spending spree this season?
1) What are u scared of?
2)do you have any vices?
3) How dio u feel about Xabi leaving?
4) Who’s your best friend in Liverpool?
5) Do you like parties? What kind?
6) When are you planning to end your career and what will happen afterwards?
7) Are you planning to have any more kids?
8) Have you ever thought of dying your hair dark?
9) What would we have to do to get a personal interview /an autograph / a dedication in any form for the readers of Ciacha.net (www.ciacha.net – Kickette style Polish web community for girls;);))))
Hi Fernando, my name is Mark. To say i am massive fan of yours is a understatement. I have followed you for many years, from your early days with Athletico. You are the best striker in the world and bring so much joy to millions, my question is: can you describe the feeling after you score when the whole ground is singing you wonderful song? Thanks Fernando.
@mcmahok Ask Nando if he’s made any special preparations to avoid injury this season ?
ask him for his phone number ;o)
Dear Mr Torres.
My church always says god does not have colours, but the day you joined Liverpool, my prayers were answered and then I new, god wore red.
Excellent start so far right….my question.
what is best scoring for Liverpool or your country or sex ?……
i know which one i would answer with…..just cannot say out loud in case the wife hears me!
1) How did he feel to become a father and how is now his life with a baby at home?
2) What does he think about Xabi Alonso sale?
3) What’s the most important trophy he would like to win in his career?
-Agata Guarnieri (Acquario85)-
(Sorry if my English is not too perfect, but I hope it’s almost clear!)
will u ask him this for me plz: does he wish he moved to liverpool sooner and
where does he prepare playing atletico or liverpool
from Rahel xx
Charlie wud like u 2 tell him he’s a star and can he av his autograph please!!! Cheeky bugger isn’t he lol!
“Hi! I live in Singapore and I was there during the team’s visit. I came
to Claque (boat ride), and I was the one holding the Liverpool ball. I
really want to know what you do to get those amazing finishing touches. How
should I practice? And also, PLEASE ASK ALONSO NOT TO MOVE. :( Que tal?
Puedes hablar en espanol con mi.
Here’s my ?’s for Mr. Torres-
What’s his favorite things to eat?
Things he would like to do in the future?
When did he first start playing soccer?
Thanks and i hope to hear the answers on twitter…. take care
@angiekistlerare you still asking torres questions from his fans? because if you are I want to know what he has done to his hair. =)