This is a satirical write up, ie Funny, Joke.
By Shaun Dowling
After the one sided view poll earlier this week let’s looks at the excuses/reasons there might be why Woy Hodgson should stay. Which ones do you think could be used?
2. Hodgson is a nice man and has taken over at a difficult time and still hasn’t had time to impose his own style
3. He has pedigree having been manager of the year and been a relatively successful manager for many years so everyone knows he’s good accept the supporters.
4. He is English and Rafa was Spanish.
5. NESV don’t know too much about football yet so won’t make what could be a rash decision.
6. The owners have a long term plan and taking knee jerk decisions are not part of their philosophy.
7. Hodgson has the backing of his players. They might all come out in the next few days and say they were to blame and they stand by him.
8. The team has been plagued by injuries to the best players, Agger, Gerrard, Torres and now Carragher and the rest are crap.
9. Lucas is playing better under Hodgson due to his wise decision of bringing in Poulson to put him under pressure.
10. Konchesky fits in to the LFC ethos as he has a bald head and loves his Mum.
11. Cole will improve as he is using Liverpool as a stepping stone to return home to West Ham with a big money transfer and LFC can buy better players.
12. Kenny Dalglish knows nothing about football or LFC and is just a power hungry media specialist that knows how to manipulate. So ignore him in the directors box.
13. Hodgson should be allowed to work his (very long) FIVE year contract as Rome wasn’t built in a day although it was almost destroyed in 1984
14. Liverpool want to be in a relegation fight as it has been over 50 years we haven’t tasted such a wonderful experience and we only Hodgson has been there before.
15. Fergie likes him and they are best buddies and he has the respect of the media.
16. Rafa lives nearby and we don’t want him back so let’s annoy him by keeping Hodgson
17. The fans accept Hodgson’s apologies and believe everything he is doing will save LFC from further embarrassment.
18. Sammy Lee does not make the minimum height requirement to make a LFC manager so can’t take over or be a caretaker manager.
19. Comolli has the new Zidane and brought him in on a free transfer.
In 2011 Let’s hope none of these are used and the players form a team and start winning then Hodgson goes on being the lame duck manager he has become and it gives us time to find a new leader to put the house in order. On the other hand NESV give it to Kenny.