Why we will lose this Sunday?
Because this is what Roy will do…..
1. Roy will play 442 as usual, with his trusted “defend with 2 banks of four”
2. He will get the team to stand off and defend deep (Enabling the Mancs to keep on attacking)
3. Our fullbacks will pump hopeful balls to the flanks and to our strikers
4. Our two central midfield players will be overwhelmed by Mancs 3 in midfield. (Stevie’s defensive duties are questionable, so that means only 1 central midfield against 3 Mancs)
5. Fernando Torres will always be found on the flanks, hence this will nullify the Reds counter attack as he is not in the centre to receive that penetrative pass from midfield
6. Glen Johnson will get exposed again and again, but if Kyut plays on the right he will be safe
7. Everytime when the team is in possession of the ball, the team will be patient and will try to pass the ball around and try to break down the Mancs. But this will fail as the Mancs will regain their shape quickly forcing the team to play it back and pump the balls forward.
8. Everytime when the Reds are in a good position to cross the ball from the flanks, not many Reds players will be in the box and the Mancs will deal with this easily
9. Roy will not make a substitution until the 80th minute onwards
10. Roy will not make a change in formation either, because he has used this formation for 35 and half years and it has brought him great success like clubs from Malmo, Fulham….
How we would win on Sunday…..
1. Roy is not manager of LFC anymore, John Henry finally listens to the fans
2. The players play like they know that it is LFC they are playing for and not Fulham (Liverpool football club have the best fans the world of sport has ever seen, you don’t demand their respect, you earn it) We demand that you prove us that you are worth that shirt that you are wearing….
3. The team plays with dogged determination and passion
4. Torres dies his hair blonde again and with a mohawk
5. Meireles is played in the centre
6. Gerrard is playing alongside Torres or just behind him(Freeing him off his defensive duties, we would love to see him giving one twos, shooting, running at players rather than tracking back a player, defending a throw-in or set-pieces)
7. The team keeps possession for long periods, frustrating the Mancs and making their fans turn against them
8. Roy Hodgson finally saying that he inherited a good squad, inevitability making the players feel good about themselves
9. Pressure the Mancs right from the kick-off(we are very good at it, but not exploited)
10. Kuyt is playing on the right enabling Glen Johnson moving up and attacking without being worried that he will be caught off position during a counter attack
11. Playing Aurelio instead of Konchesky……(He is good at corners, freekicks, passing and covering)
12. Daniel Agger is playing at Centre Back
Dear Reds, take a read on the link below…a good read, whether it is the truth or not you’ll be the judge…..