Ahead of Liverpool’s clash with Chris Hughton’s Norwich City side at Carrow Road on Saturday, The Redmen TV along with actor James Sutton discuss…
– The Season REALLY starts… Err…… NOW!
– An enviable 17th in the League
– Why The Table Lies for Both Sides
– Is Jose Enrique Better at Fifa than Football?
– The Emergence of Andre Wisdom
– Getting Better All The Time. Are We Finally “Getting” Set Pieces?
– Lineup Prediction. Who Comes in For Shelvey, Kelly, Agger and Borini?
– Is Jordan Henderson Playing His Way Back into Form and Contention?
– Shock and Awe. Is Hendo to deferential to Gerrard?
– Where Does He Fit The Rodger’s Mould?
– Say His Name Three Times… Joe Cole is Back…
– He’s Not Sh*te, But He’s Okay. Can Cole Provide Extra Depth?
– Score Predictions
– Do We need to win ugly? Carlos Tevez’s neck ugly?