When PlayStation® 3 asked Daniel Sturridge the question “red or blue”, the former Chelsea and current Liverpool star might have been forgiven for hesitating. Not to worry, the Kop’s most recent hero didn’t pause a second before declaring himself a red!
Even better news, Daniel asked us to give his brand new, personalised red PS3 to one lucky Empire of the Kop reader. The garnet red 500 GB slimline PS3 comes with two dual shock controllers, very handy for those FIFA 13 duals!
PlayStation’s “Red Or Blue?” campaign is asking fans to choose their colours in a new ad campaign starring Sky Sports Fantasy FC presenter ‘Fenners’ alongside Soccer AM star Tubes. Fenners is joined by former Liverpool legends Robbie Fowler and Neil Ruddock in battling the red corner. Watch hilarious videos including former Kop stars at www.facebook.com/PlayStationaccess.
To join the host of Liverpool stars choosing red, and be in with a chance to win Sturridge’s personalised PS3, just watch PlayStation’s ad here and answer the below question.
What song does Liverpool legend Robbie Fowler sing to demonstrate his allegiance to red?
a) Lady in Red
b) Blue Moon
c) Paint it Black
Competition terms and conditions:
1. All entries must be received by midnight on Friday April 5th, 2013
2. Winners must be UK based
3. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
4. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
5. PlayStation will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond PlayStation’s reasonable control.
6. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.