Thursday Feb 11  Posted by: Antoine Zammit  Comments Off

Disgusting Kids TV Show

Apparently this TV programme on Nick Jr. is promoting love for Manchester United
as the pink animal thing said “Manchester United are my favourite team” in a recent episode.

Please make sure that your kids do not watch this rubbish,
the Liverpool-hating-news-mafia has now infiltrated Kids TV shows too.

Thanks to @chr15wr1ght for sending me the info.

0 Responses to “Disgusting Kids TV Show”

1. philip johnson says:

disgusting YUK

2. Maithri says:

I don’t see the problem? Its just a kids programme. Not as if they are promoting seal-clubbing or anything is it?

Its not as if they are slagging Liverpool off?

• Don’t you see the problem Maithri they are poisoning the kids minds at a very young age.

3. Maithri says:

I wouldn’t call it poisoning tbh. Its only a football team. Kids could watch it, and choose to support someone else entirely.

• oh the ones who like that pink thing will be supporting United now.

4. Maithri says:

Then so be it. They can wait until they grow up to realize that it has been a mistake.

5. Waz says:

You are over reacting a bit. You sound a bit like a paranoid communist dictator.

6. lewmeister says:

i agree with Antoine entirely…… this is obviously propoganda, brainwashing the youth with filth, obviously written by a dirty ratboy manure fan!!!
    and just for the record ‘when the kids grow up and realise it was a mistake’ wht do they do??? change teams??? in my book, i have more respect for proper fans of any club, than for fans who can change teams whenever they want, even working waay rom the pool, i see people who support carlisle (their home team), united (their prem team) and also maybe a big european side…. everone of these teams referred to as ‘us’…… silly tw@s

7. Geoffrey Hayes says:

Bungle told me he’s a United fan too. Zippy’s Everton.

8. algernon radish says:

Oddly enough, though the OP may only just have noticed this, that episode (Monster Detectives) was made in 2006 and has been ‘poisoning the minds’ of the children for nigh on 5 years.

too late. ;~)

Uniqua (the pink one) has good taste imo.

9. éire says:

My 8 year old sister watched this for a bit. I’m just glad I have her as a Liverpool supporter, who hates Utd and Arsenal. It’s hard to get her to hate Chelsea cause my da’s a chelsea fan. But, I’m proud of the job I did.

My point is, although I agree with Antoine about this sham of a show, as long as the kids have role models to look up to, they’re more likely to listen to the role models than a cartoon character.

10. Bracey says:

Mumrah off Thundercats always told me to follow Leeds, the dirty dirty B……d.

Oh and by the way chill out people Antoine is only have a laugh.

• Thanks Bracey, people do not get my sarcastic sense of humour LOL