Anglian Windows has teamed up with The F2 football freestylers to recreate the 1998 World Cup Nike advert in our double glazing factory. This video is full of crazy football tricks and quality finishing. For you chance to meet the F2 and attend a Premier League Football match enter their competition here – http://bit.ly/1eqe2kS
Now while there may have been some controversy around LFC’s kit this season (third shirts, we’re looking at you!) it’s an essential for all serious footy fans, so we’ve teamed up with JD Sports to give our away a pair.
To be in with a chance to win the home and away shirts, courtesy of JD Sports, just tell us on twitter what your highlight of the season so far has been. We want your opinions, niche facts and best gags now!
You must be following @JDsportsfashion and @empireofthekop on twitter to be eligible to win the prize.
All you need to do is Tweet us (@JDsportsfashion and @empireofthekop) your LFC highlight of the season so far and use the #EOKJDgiveaway hastag.
Deadline for entries is December 13th, 2013. Winners will be notified through twitter.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
Our friends at AlexandAlexa now sell football shirts for kids, and have donated a shirt for one lucky winner.
The contest runs from 12 AM midnight BST Sunday October 13th and ends on 11:59PM Sunday October 20th.
Unfortunately due to distributor limitations it is only open to UK residents.
To enter the contest simply Re-Tweet this, one lucky winner will be drawn randomly.
The winner can choose from the five kits, and can choose from Small Junior to XL Junior sizes.
Liverpool’s Home Shirt 2013/14
Liverpool’s away shirt 2013/14
Liverpool’s3rd shirt 2013/14
Liverpool’s goalkeeper home shirt 2013/14
Liverpool’s goalkeeper away shirt 2013/14
FREEbets.org.uk have launched a new website and to celebrate the launch of the site The Football Pools has given them a signed football to give away as a competition prize.
The ball is signed by Alan Hansen and Roger Hunt (well, some others as well including Gordon Banks), here are the rules for entering.
1. The competition is to celebrate the launch of the website FREEbets.org.uk
2. It is open for entries Monday 11th June (11:00 am GMT) to midnight Friday 15th June
3. It will be a simple “answer the question correctly to be entered into a prize draw” type of competition
4. Enter on this page: http://www.freebets.org.uk/competitions/
188BET is offering Liverpool FC fans the chance to win an amazing opportunity to play at Anfield and be managed by a Liverpool legend on a special Play on the Pitch day on 17th May.
The amazing day will consist of warming up on the hallowed turf, playing multiple games as part of the 188BET tournament as well as being coached by 2 LFC legends! This will be followed by a presentation to the winning team at the end of the day!
For your chance to place on the pitch simply name the mystery player on the official 188BET Facebook page, then ‘like’ and ‘share’ the competition image… it’s that simple!
This is a competition that any serious Reds fan wouldn’t want to miss out on so log on today to be in with a chance.
For more information ‘LIKE’ 188BET on Facebook today by visiting: www.facebook.com/188BETUK
Reds fans are being given the chance to watch the upcoming game with Newcastle from the comfort of their own homes for free through a special promotion from 188BET and Top Up TV.
The offer from 188BET, Liverpool’s Official Betting Partner, and Top Up TV gives fans an unbelievable three months of top class sports action on ESPN, along with an ESPN TV adaptor and FREE delivery.
To sign up for the promotion, all you have to do is register a new account and place a bet or a combination of bets totaling £25 or more before this Sunday (24th April).
To sign up for the deal or to find out more, log on to www.188promo.com/lfc-espn