Posts Tagged ‘Gulacsi’
Dani Pacheco wants to leave more…
(NO NO NO)
Roy thinks Pacheco is not good enough!!! more…
(What are you drinking Roy?)
Roy is delighted by Aurelio’s return more…
Suso talks about how he snubbed Real & Barca to join LFC more…
(Kid is going to be a legend)
Our players have had a full week of training there are no excuses for Sunday more…
Phil Thompson talks how Liverpool can expose Spurs’s defensive weakness more…
(Roy better be attacking)
Thommo also talks about how the crazy EPL results have been good news to us more…
(I was thinking the same thing, if we had the same form from two seasons ago we would be 9 points clear by now)
The former assistant gaffer also talks about how LFC is right to go to Asia more…
(Fastest growing football markets, makes perfect sense)
Even Rushie is on board the Orient Express more…
A remembrance flag which remembers both Hillsborough and the Ibrox disasters has been unveiled more…
Tim Werner has been confirmed by the club as LFC chairman more…
Martin Broughton gives his final interview as chairman more…
(Good luck and again thanks for getting rid of Hicks & Gillette, YNWA)
Chelsea are also interested in Liverpool target Armin Bacinovic more…
(Here we go again)
Stocker’s agent has confirmed Liverpool’s interest more…
Hazard’s agent in the meantime has ruled out that the youngster will be sold in January more…
Annan is being linked with LFC more…
(Humm Humm Hummmm)
And more talk of Mario Gomez more…
(Doubt that Bayern will sell him now)
Torres and Gerrard have made the World XI shortlist more…
(Good luck, YNWA)
And finally Tranmere’s boss believes that Gulacsi will return to Liverpool as a better player more…
(Thanks :-) )
Follow on Twitter @empireofthekop
This feature will now be published at 5AM BST Daily
The reserves tied 3-3 with Blackburn thanks to Eccleston’s brace more…
(Good show by the young Reds)
Aldo praises Joe Cole’s honesty more…
Joe talks about his meeting with the new owners more…
Rafa has pointed the finger at Purslow more…
(I agree with Rafa, Purslow did an awesome job in selling the club however made big mistakes in dealing with Rafa.)
Glen Johnson & Daniel Agger are out of the Napoli clash more…
Russell Brand makes ‘generous’ donation to Hillsborough Family Support Group more…
The Senior VP of NESV has been a Liverpool supporter for 20 years more…
He reveals on how an email to his boss saved LFC more…
Javier Mascherano “Liverpool’s demise is difficult to take” more…
(Good to hear you still care)
Sad story out of Ireland that has left a man dead follow the Merseyside Derby more…
Goal.com are reporting that Chelsea are going to bid on Torres more…
(Here we go again)
Paul Dalglish talks about how ownership issues effect everyone at the club more…
Tranmere extend Gulacsi’s loan more…
(He is a great keeper, hopefully he will get more playing time)
Nolito is the latest player being linked with Liverpool more…
The link with Kerzhakov has been dismissed by Zenit more…
(I guess he got Caught Offside ;-) )
And Mexes is the latest linked with us on CO more…
Stan Collymore finally talks sense and claims that United are a fading force more…
(Pigs are flying, I am agreeing with Collymore)
And finally Michel Platini has a new office more…
(Oh Yippie!!! Who is paying for that?)
Follow on Twitter @empireofthekop
El Nino is set to start against Fulham together with Voronin up front.
Here is the full line up:
Starting XI : Reina, Insua, Degen, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Kuyt, Benayoun, Mascherano, Lucas, Voronin, Torres.
Subs: Gulacsi, Babel, Spearing, Plessis, Dossena, Eccleston, Ayala.
Liverpool beat FC Lyn 2 – 0 this evening however the victory was marred by an ankle injury on Albert Reira, it does not look good.
- Starting : Cavalieri, Johnson, Dossena, Kelly, San Jose, Babel, Kuyt, Spearing, Lucas, Ngog, Voronin.
- Subs: Gulacsi, Plessis, Ayala, Degen, Gerrard, Torres, Riera, Benayoun, Mascherano, Insua, Carragher.
- FC Lyn – Liverpool game live on Fox Soccer Channel in the US & Canada.
- Liverpool playing in the new all white kit.
- Kapitan Kuyt leads the Reds (erm. whites).
- Norway does not allow alcohol advertising so there is no Carlsberg advert on the shirt.
- Liverpool kick off.
- Again good plays from Lucas, the lad is improving.
- 10″ Fc Lyn 0 – Liverpool 0 (no major fireworks to report)
- Jay Spearing has a nice shot , just wide. 16″
- Lyn have a goood chance on goal great save by Cavalieri
- Again Cavalieri has to make a save.
- 22″ FC Lyn 0 – Liverpool 0
- Nice effort on goal by Lucas, saved by the keeper. 27″ 0-0
- Martin Kelly misses a good chance while 1on1 with the keeper.
- Voronin with a great chance, chips it over the keeper and the bar.
- ouch, FC Lyn with a golden chance hits the post. Lucky for us, the defense was sleeping again.
- Voronin tries a nice chip, saved by the keeper. That was nice.
- Goal Voronin, scored.
- Babel created that goal, nice setup by the Dutchman. FC Lyn 0 – Liverpool 1 – 41″
- sorry on the time
- HT FC Lyn 0 – Liverpool 1 (Voronin)
- 2nd half under way
- Yossi, Plessis, Degen, Masch, Riera all in.
- Agger is still injured, I do not like that.
- 56″ FC Lyn 0 – Liverpool 1 (Voronin)
- Goal Ngog
- Dossena passes the ball in front of goal and Ngog taps it in decent goal.
- 61″ FC Lyn 0 – Liverpool 2 (Voronin, Ngog)
- Gerrard, Ayala, Torres, Insua coming on.
- Gerrard looks like he is playing for England in the white shirt.
- Come on Liverpool a few more goals to get over the Alonso depression.
- Looks like Reina will not feature tonight, I guess he is getting a break.
- Riera comes off injured :-(
- Not looking good for Riera.
- FT FC Lyn 0 – Liverpool 2 (Voronin, Ngog)
I am trying something different now, instead of giving a review of the game I am posting all the tweets from the game.
- Starting: Cavalieri, Degen, Carragher, Agger, San Jose, Babel, Mascherano, Lucas, Benayoun, Voronin, Ngog.
- Bench : Johnson, Plessis, Torres, Riera, Pacheco, Dossena, Gulacsi, Insua, Alonso, Kelly, Arbeloa, Kuyt, Reina, Spearing, Nemeth.
- I love the smell of my Liverpool shirt in the morning (it is coming up to 7Am here) :-)
- Liverpool in the new black away jersey today, game about to start.
- Game on, Singapore kick off. Come on Liverpool.
- Ngog to Babel, good save by the keeper.
- Agger tries a left footer from way out, high over the bar.
- Not impressed by Voronin, he is giving the ball too cheaply. On the other hand Lucas has been playing quite well.
- Voronin blasts a ball way way way way high.
- Nice link-up between Benayoun & Babel, ball mopped up by the Sing defense.
- Nice pass by Carra finds Ngog but the Sing keeper saves.
- 23″ Singapore 0 – Liverpool 0
- Lucas again, nice pass to Yossi corner for LFC.
- Nothing happens from the corner.
- Did you know that Chewing Gum is illegal in Singapore? Are you watching Fergie?
- Yossi to Ngog, nice turn corner.
- RT @yrashidiy: @empireofthekop no it’s not. The sale of chewing gum is banned not to the chewing of. Tis a common misconception
- 40″ Singapore 0 – Liverpool 0
- Gooal Voronin scores.
- Nice strike by the pony tail boy from outside the box just before half time. Singapore 0 – Liverpool 1 Half Time.
- RT @wildbeard: Sammy Lee said plenty of changes in players in the second half. But keeping quiet on whether Alonso is playing or not
- 2nd half under way
- @gabiiica i am sure elnino will feature.
- Not many changes at HT, Gulacsi, Insua, Riera on.
- Poor effort by Ngog.
- Another good play Voronin, Ngog to Yossi who shoots high over the bar. Voronin has been playing better.
- Riera makes it look easy, GOAL
- Goal by Riera after a nice pass from Masch. Sing 0 – Liverpool 2
- Another good chance Ngog tries to find Voronin. Liverpool are playing some nice football.
- 60″ Singapore 0 – Liverpool 2 (Voronin, Riera)
- Kuyt in Yossi off.
- Kuyt is captain :-)
- El Nino is on too, Voronin off.
- A bunch of players are on now can not keep up LOL. No sign of Xabi yet.
- All these subs have slowed the game down. Oh Jay Spearing is on too.
- Singapore have been playing a little better now.
- Nemeth & Pacheco are both on. Maybe they can learn from the Maestro (Torres).
- Nice try from set piece for Sing but goes right over the bar.
- Gooal, Kuyt’s solo run passes to Nemeth and scores.
- Sing 0 – Liverpool 3
- Nice goal by Nemeth, now I am excited.
- Nemeth wearing the No 7 :-) Prince Nemeth?
- 76″ Singapore 0 – Liverpool 3 (Voronin, Riera, Nemeth)
- Pepe Reina is on.
- Xabi Alonso comes on the crowd Roars, ARE YOU WATCHING REAL MADRID?
- Nice try from Dossena saved by the Sing keeper.
- EL NINO SCORES.
- Sing 0 – Liverpool 4
- Xabi Alonso to Kuyt to Nemeth back to Kuyt and he passes the ball square in front of goal and Torres taps it in.
- Wow we are playing really good, I have chills running down my spine.
- Nemeth Scores No 5 after a pass from Kapitan Kuyt.
- 84″ Singapore 0 – Liverpool 5
- Rafa’s favourite chocolates? Kwality Street.
- Great strike from El Nino deflected over the bar.
- ooooh so close by El Nino
- FT Singapore 0 – Liverpool 5 (Voronin, Riera, Nemeth x 2, Torres) YNWA
Discuss in our Forum