I received the following letter, please help out Paul Robinson for this create cause.
Hi I am Paul Robinson and I am
attempting to raise money for two
charities by completing 280 mile round
I am hopeful the bike ride will raise
as much money as possible for both
• The aim of the bike ride is to raise money for
two charities which are both fantastic causes.
• The first charity is the Hillsborough Family
Support Group. The dignified fight for justice
for the past 23 years is approaching an end so
money raised will assist the families on their
final step to justice.
• The second charity is the 23 foundation. The
foundations work for the city of Liverpool and
it’s youth is highly commendable and a worthy
cause to support.
• The bike ride will begin at Anfield with the
first leg of the journey ending at Nottingham
Forest’s City Ground.
• The ride will continue to Sheffield and
Hillsborough before returning back to
Liverpool and Anfield.
• The ride will be completed over 4 days and
the attempted finish date will be the 15th April
2013, the 24th anniversary of the disaster.
• Any donations would be greatly
appreciated to support these
charities. Please contact me [email protected]
or on my mobile 07415 692123
• I am hopeful the money will
contribute to both charities in
supporting the work and effort
they have delivered.