Newcastle 3 VS 1 Liverpool.
My individual performance comments.
Roy = same all gesture, his left hand on lower part of his lips and rubbing it at all time, except he made the lagendary face-rub.
Konchesky = Individually, he is good. But I think he needs more time to adapt at how LFC defends. Someone could be better at his place.
Skretel = He had a bad game. It is just not one of his days.
Johnson = He should leave the offensive part to offensive players out there.
Meireles = He did good, for me, the best player on that game. Its just he is not our Steven Gerrard that possible to produce one man show.
Lucas = Few awesome passes, but could not connect or link his passes to those underperforming players.
Kuyt = Scored a vital lucky goal. But his performance is bad. Few strings of good runs, but yet, he was just running, and running. Some of his passes were easily intercepted. He showed no creative vision during that game.
Maxi = I dont think he deserves the backing that Roy has been giving him. He could have perform better and could have scored more goals and also win the games for us.
Ngog = He is good. He needs to be polished though.
Torres = My worst dissapointment.
I know everyone and I wants a better manager than Roy Hodgson. I know almost everyone misses Rafa, even the players maybe. But his days are over and we only have Roy as our gaffer. We can only hope Roy to step down himself/resign. Because, it is simply impossible as the players backs Roy and also the NESV. UNLESS, we, the supporters can pull off another massive protest to go against our gaffer, which I think, also impossible.
So, what we could do now?
What Roy can do now?
1) Work even super harder smartly to find a way to build the confidence among the team.
2) Win all the games at least until the January Transfer Window open, to attract new players.
3) Resign and give the job to King Kenny.
What the players can do now?
1) show some confidence. I dont see much confidence from the players especially from our Torres as I saw during Rafa days. His body language shows that he has no interest on playing.
2) If the players dont have the spirit and the right motivation to play for LFC, they should leave. I can see many players not showing the right mentality. This is another aspect on what Roy should do. Roy must ask all his players to play with confidence.
3)Learn sign language. Even my cousin who is 9 years old could understand Joey Bar-Bastard-ton’s sign language when he instructs Andy Carroll to be the target man.
Well, Im not a Roy fan. But he is all what we got here. Rafa days are over and he is also facing problems at Inter Milan. Its kinda the same problem he had here, i guess. Well, good luck to him. I urge Roy and prays to god that LFC should start to play with confidence. We should play with an overwhelming spirit. We should fly. Torres should be inside the box not at the flanks. We should defend much better than a school team.
Confidence is what we need. We won against chelsea and other teams because we did it with confidence.
Feel free to drop your comments.
Oh yea, if possible, Roy OUT.