Liverpool aren’t playing until February 27th, so we apologise for this rather absurd content (which is maybe even worse than the video itself) – but we cannot get our head around this YouTube clip doing the rounds today…
We’ll let you watch the full four minutes and 51 seconds for yourselves… If you like your videos windy, boring nonsensical – you’re in for a treat!
Just so you know, we’re not having a pop at Clyne – he’s just done what he’s told to and turned up at a sponsor’s request…
Or the YouTuber, who seems a nice lad and a Liverpool fan.
But honestly, what’s going on here?!
- Why was Clyne not told he needed boots and shorts?
- Why are they playing on that horrible sandy astroturf that cuts up legs and makes everyone cry?
- How does Clyne not understand the rules of the penalty game, going for the top right twice?
- Why is it so windy?
- How is this something PlayStation have endorsed?
- Why are they using a glove as a penalty spot – the ball is literally sat on the glove…
- Where was this child keeper recruited!?
- How is Clyne so bad at penalties?!
- Why did they not come up with something more exciting when they’ve somehow got Clyne to film with on this random hockey pitch?