December 2 sees the launch of the latest issue (number 5), which includes an exclusive and extensive interview with Liverpool legend, Sir Roger Hunt, who remains the most profilic marksman in the league in Anfield history.
As always the independent LFC magazine “for the fans & by the fans”, put together by the rather talented Gareth Roberts, boasts a number of articles contributed by some of the best football writers around, this time including Oliver Kay of The Times and well known Reds author Paul Tomkins, whose latest offering “Pay As You Play” has recently stormed in to the book charts.
The current edition covers some of the following areas to name but a few:
– Analysis and comment on all the latest at Liverpool including Hicks & Gillett’s messy exit
– The takeover of the club by John Henry and NESV
– Roy Hodgson’s reign so far.
– An interview with builder turned bard, Dave Kirby, who talks about, among other things, his new film, Reds & Blues: The Ballad of Dixie and Kenny.
– Plus a whole host of other features and fan contributions.
For a further little insight on the magazine itself from Gareth in his own words, Chris and Paul from Redmen TV caught up with him just prior to the NESV purchase of the club.
At just £3.00 and delivered to your door up to 7 days before it hits the stores, the magazine returns great value for money and can be ordered on the Well Red site here as well as a number of newsagents starting to feature it on their shelves. Delivery is not just restricted to the UK but is worldwide and a subscription option is also available for those charmed by it in previous editions.
So if you haven’t indulged already, then doing so is most highly recommended.
Image Source: Well Red Magazine