Turkish side Besiktas are keen to bring in Mario Balotelli on a season-long loan deal.
According to Fanatik in Turkey, we would need to continue paying a portion of Balotelli’s wages.
Would you take a loan deal for the troublesome Italian?
In our opinion, it comes down to weighing up the pros and the cons of keeping him around:
- He can clearly score goals, even if he has largely failed to do so recently.
- Having Balotelli as a fourth choice striker is not a terrible situation to be in.
- Even if we can’t sell him now, we might be able to do so in January.
- He is a trouble causer and could be a problem for squad harmony.
- Is he likely to sit meekly on the bench for 12 months and accept the odd game in the League Cup?
- We could sell him, completely get rid of his wages, and add some money to the transfer kitty.
Let us know what you think…